Terms and conditions and full registration form can be downloaded here Do fill this in and send it back to us and we will be in touch with you to discuss your requirments in much more detail.
Children are wonderful, irreplaceable bundles of laughter, wisdom and mischief and we understand the importance of finding that perfect match so as to bring out the best in them, we take the time to meet each Family in person so as to discuss the requirements in detail, thus allowing us to provide the best quality childcare.
We provide live in and live out Nannies, temporary or permanent, Maternity Nurses, Night Nannies and International Placements. We can also provide Babysitters, Nursery Staff, Housekeepers, Au Pairs and other private staff.
What we do:
- Meet all Nannies in person to register them.
- Provide Payroll information and help get you set up with HMRC
- Help and support with writing the contract
- Carry out DBS (Formally CRB) checks
- Help with Ofsted regsitration
- Ensure all our Nannies have an up-to-date Paediatric First aid Certificate
- Carry out all reference checks
- Offer help and support with the interviews
- Keep in touch even after successful placements.
Did you know?
- Your Nanny must have Public Liability Insurance.
- If using their own car the Nanny must have Business Insurance in place.
- If the Nanny is using their own car then they must be reimbursed at £0.45 a mile.
- You need to let your home insurance company know that you have an employee in the house.
- You are responsible for the Nanny’s Tax and National Insurance contributions and MUST register as an employer with HMRC
- You must provide pay slips
- Your Nanny is entitled to paid annual leave
- If the working week is longer than 48 ours then a separate agreement needs to be signed which can also be cancelled with notice given.
- Your Nanny has the same statutory rights as all employees.
- You need to provide an Employment Contract.
- As of 2015 all UK employers will be required under The Pensions Act 2008 to automatically enrol their employees into a qualifying scheme and to contribute to that pension.
- You should always agree a gross annual salary.
- You need to file an employers annual tax return
- Failure to register with HMRC can result in your career being damaged and severe penalties.
The importance of a gross salary (source NannyTax)
My Nanny is Pregnant! (source NannyTax)
Did you know that you and your nanny MUST have Insurance?
We also run a babysitting service.
There is NO registration fee.
Terms and conditions and full registration form can be downloaded here
Once we find a prospective nanny we contact you to give you her full details. If you are interested, we will call you to arrange an interview.
It is a good idea where possible to have the children at home for the interview so that they can meet and interact with the nanny.
Always ask to see references and certificates.