Nanny Link Training, making professionals.
CURRENT COURSE DATES:
Training can be done either at one of the venues, we will be holding one in Braintree, Essex if we have enough applicants, or they all be done via video link online.
Professional Nanny- £139.00 + £25.00 for CACHE certificate:
- 23rd March 2016 9am-5:30pm Surrey
- 7th May 2016 9am-5:30PM Surrey
- 21st May 2016 9am-5:30PM Surrey
- 7th May 2016 9am-5:30PM Hurst Community Centre, Kent
- 11th June 2016 9am-5:30PM Hurst Community Centre, Kent
- 9th July 2016 9am-5:30PM Hurst Community Centre, Kent
- 3rd September 2016 9am-5:30PM Hurst Community Centre, Kent
Short courses 2/3 hours via Video link with Margaret:
- Employment Matters as a Nanny £25
- Understanding and working in a family home environment £25
- Professional relationships as a Nanny £25
- Health and Safety as a Nanny £35
- Child development £35
- Skills and employment £25
We are very please to be working with Nanny Link to provide training and refresher courses.
We aim to deliver a friendly, interactive and productive class environment.
Course content. Six modules covering :-
- Understanding the role of a nanny
- Maintaining professional relationships
- Health and safety and secure environments
- Providing healthy meals
- EYFS introduction
- Child development
Training. One full day (or evenings).
£139.00 For Ofsted registration
£167.00 With CACHE certificate
Those taking the Cache course need 2 years working experience in childcare or a minimum NVQ level 2 qualification.
Nanny Link Training is proud to offer this comprehensive and in-depth
This Training programme is a CACHE endorsed learning programme. Every successful learner will gain a certificate from Nanny Link to show potential parents and able to register with Ofsted. (First aid Training is also required in addition to gain ofsted registration)
Our courses run: full days, evenings and sessional options please see our training available
Nanny Link Training is unique because all trainers are qualified in childcare and have worked as nannies themselves thus offering both practical and theory learning. It can also be beneficial for mums or child-minders who wish to utilise their skills and work in a family home as a nanny
The course is a friendly, interactive, and productive class environment. Our focus is to offer easy interaction with our learners so you can learn from ourpersonal experiences but also be given the opportunity to discuss matters during the course with us there to advise.
Our courses can be held within venues or at a home but we do need a minimum of 3 candidates.
Please contact your local branch or email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.